The following Assessments from the October 2013 Medical Advisory Panel (MAP) meeting are in press.
- Artificial Invertebral Disc Arthroplasty for Treatment of Degenerative Disc Disease of the Cervical Spine
- Artificial Invertebral Disc Arthroplasty for Treatment of Degenerative Disc Disease of the Lumbar Spine
- CYP2D6 Pharmacogenomics of Tamoxifen Treatment
- Gene Expression Analysis for Prostate Cancer Management
- Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation for Depression]
The following Assessment from the June 2013 Medical Advisory Panel (MAP) meeting is in press.
The following Special Reports from the February 2013 Medical Advisory Panel (MAP) teleconference is in press.
- Special Report: Screening Asymptomatic Women with Dense Breasts and Normal Mammograms for Breast Cancer
NOTICE OF PURPOSE: TEC Assessments are scientific opinions, provided solely for informational purposes. TEC Assessments should not be construed to suggest that the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association, Kaiser Permanente Medical Care Program or the TEC Program recommends, advocates, requires, encourages, or discourages any particular treatment, procedure, or service; any particular course of treatment, procedure, or service; or the payment or non-payment of the technology or technologies evaluated.
NOTICE: TEC Assessments featured on this website are published in cooperation with Kaiser Foundation Health Plan and Southern California Permanente Medical Group. TEC Assessments on this site are provided to the public solely for informational purposes and are intended to remain exclusive to the site. TEC Assessments are copyrighted material and contain proprietary information that is intended for Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans and other subscribers to the TEC Program. Visitors to the site are granted permission to access copyrighted material for private research or study only. Visitors to the site must not reproduce, distribute, publish or electronically display any of the copyrighted material taken from this Web site. Any commercial use of site content is prohibited without the prior written consent of the Technology Evaluation Center.