- Technology Evaluation Center
- Pioneered the development of scientific criteria for assessing medical technologies through comprehensive reviews of clinical evidence. Assessments provide objective information to those who deliver and manage medical care The assessments are based on clinical and scientific evidence and evaluate whether a technology improves health outcomes.
- termination with cause
- A contract provision, included in all standard provider contracts, that allows either the MCO or the provider to terminate the contract when the other party does not live up to its contractual obligations.
- termination without cause
- A contract provision that allows either the MCO or the provider to terminate the contract without providing a reason or offering an appeals process.