HEALTH OF AMERICA VIRTUAL FORUM
October 20 + 21, 2021 | Virtual Meeting
Join leading industry experts, innovators and healthcare decision makers as we explore two of the most pressing health challenges facing our country today – maternal health and behavioral health.
$229 All access | $149 single day
The third annual BCBS Health of America Forum will take a deep dive into the key issues driving the maternal and behavioral health crises in America, including racial and health disparities, and what steps should be taken to shape new forward-thinking solutions to reimagine a more equitable healthcare system for all.
Day 1: Maternal Health
- Hear renowned speakers, leading healthcare experts and business leaders explore the broad range of health challenges facing people who are pregnant and their root causes
- Learn about new research and data insights on concerning maternal health trends, and national health equity programs that are driving positive change for people of color and their babies
- Engage in active discussions on proven solutions to empower people in the workplace and foster health equity
Day 2: Behavioral Health
- Raise awareness about mental health issues, including anxiety and depression, that affect various generations and marginalized communities
- Explore ways to reduce stigma associated with mental illness by promoting help-seeking behaviors and emotional wellbeing practices
- Discover ways to become more resilient and effective in balancing work and life demands
The virtual event will take place over two days with several networking opportunities throughout.
Day 1: Wednesday, October 20
9:15 a.m.–3:30 p.m. CDT
Day 2: Thursday, October 21
9:15 a.m.–3:15 p.m. CDT
13 Year NFL Veteran, Founder and CEO of House of Athlete, Founder and Host of I AM Athlete, Mental Health Advocate, Executive Chairman & Co-Founder of Project 375, Co-Host of First Things First on Fox Sports 1
Co-Host, The View
Director, The Upswing Fund for Adolescent Mental Health, Founder & Host, Going Digital: Behavioral Health Tech
Ryan Connolly, MD, MS
Psychiatrist and Behavioral Health Medical Director, Independence Blue Cross
President and CEO, Anthem, Inc.
Chief Executive Officer, Independence Blue Cross
President and CEO, March of Dimes
Destiny-Simone Ramjohn, Ph.D.
Vice President of Community Health and Social Impact, CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield
|For questions about the content of this program, please contact Kathy Horky at Kathy.Horky@bcbsa.com or at 312.297.6094.||For more information regarding refund, complaint and/or cancellation policies, please contact the Conference Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 312.297.5825.|