We’re committed to supporting our members, communities and healthcare workers during COVID-19. As a system of 35 independent, locally operated companies, we are uniquely positioned to provide critical relief to each of the communities we serve, as we have for over 90 years. Caring when it counts the most, For the Health of America.
Looking for COVID-19 coverage and benefit information? Find your BCBS company.
Providing Support During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Leading through a public health crisis
Your questions answered: the COVID-19 vaccine for pre-teens and teens
“I listened:” A nurse case manager on addressing vaccine hesitancy
Click on a state to connect directly with your local Blue Cross and Blue Shield company and learn more about how they are supporting members.
As part of our mission to improve and protect the healthcare system, particularly under the threat of the Coronavirus/COVID-19, the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association is focused on protecting members from fraudsters who seek to take advantage of the fear and confusion many feel surrounding the coronavirus/COVID-19 during these uncertain times. The Blue Cross Blue Shield companies partner with state and federal agencies, as well as advocacy organizations, to report, investigate and reduce the incidence of healthcare fraud.
Read the full message.
- Health Insurance Providers Help Vaccinate More Than 2 Million Seniors Against COVID-19 in Underserved Communities (July 1, 2021)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Federal Employee Program (FEP) Joins White House Effort to Achieve National Vaccination Goal (June 8, 2021)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association Partners with Feeding America® and its Network of 200 Food Banks to Drive Education of COVID-19 Vaccination (March 18, 2021)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Companies Join National Commitment to Protect Employees and Communities from COVID-19 (March 3, 2021)
- Health Insurance Providers Commit to Help Millions of Seniors in Underserved Communities Receive COVID Vaccines (March 3, 2021)
- HPV vaccination rates low despite risks of related cancers (February 25, 2021)
- Infographic: COVID-19 patients with high-risk conditions 3x more likely to need the ICU (February 9, 2021)
- Why flu shots are so important during COVID-19 pandemic (January 28, 2021)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Companies Invest in COVID-19 Relief (January 27, 2021)