Providing Support During the COVID-19 Pandemic
Your questions about the COVID-19 vaccines, answered
COVID-19 vaccines: six ways we’re part of the solution
On the front lines of COVID-19 mass vaccination efforts
Click on a state to connect directly with your local Blue Cross and Blue Shield company and learn more about how they are supporting members.
As part of our mission to improve and protect the healthcare system, particularly under the threat of the Coronavirus/COVID-19, the Blue Cross Blue Shield Association is focused on protecting members from fraudsters who seek to take advantage of the fear and confusion many feel surrounding the coronavirus/COVID-19 during these uncertain times. The Blue Cross Blue Shield companies partner with state and federal agencies, as well as advocacy organizations, to report, investigate and reduce the incidence of healthcare fraud.
Read the full message.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Association Partners with Feeding America® and its Network of 200 Food Banks to Drive Education of COVID-19 Vaccination (March 18, 2021)
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield Companies Join National Commitment to Protect Employees and Communities from COVID-19 (March 3, 2021)
- Health Insurance Providers Commit to Help Millions of Seniors in Underserved Communities Receive COVID Vaccines (March 3, 2021)
- HPV vaccination rates low despite risks of related cancers (February 25, 2021)
- Infographic: COVID-19 patients with high-risk conditions 3x more likely to need the ICU (February 9, 2021)
- Why flu shots are so important during COVID-19 pandemic (January 28, 2021)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Companies Invest in COVID-19 Relief (January 27, 2021)